Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jonas Skateboarding

So, I need to take more pictures. I think this blog will force me to keep up! Since I don't have anything recent to post, here is a video of Jonas from last summer.

When there is no snow, and they are not traveling to find some, Glen and Jonas spend a lot of time at the skate park. This bowl at the skate park in American Fork was Jonas' big skating accomplishment last year. If you have never been there in person the video doesn't do it much justice. The walls are over 8 feet high! I get a little shaky just standing at the edge taking pictures.

7 comments:

BrendaSue said...

SWEET!!! and by-the-way HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAS!

Cyndi said...

Thats awesome! your kids obviously got Glens "guts"...you big baby!

bulkleybunch said...

you guys are hardcore!! rock on harris fam!!

lindseyj said...

I honestly got dizzy standing like 5 feet away from that thing. It is SO deep. Christian wanted to watch that video about 6 times. He was SO amazed. We drop him down in there by hanging over the edge so he can skate around in the bottom. Way to go Jonas!

Lindsay said...

Hey Summer! It's me, Lindsay! It's so good to see your blog. Your family is gorgeous. As for Jonas, I'm impressed! That is some nice work. I'd like to see what he has accomplished since then. Keep in touch, email me. dinzlinz@hotmail.com

AlliLovesLax said...

Jonas You are my HERO!!!
love Alli

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Hi Summer, you don't really know me, but I was Jonas' student teacher when he was in the 3rd grade. I googled his name because one of his former classmates emailed me the other day. I thought maybe Jonas would be in a snowboarder magazine or the x games or something :) but I found your blog instead. I just wanted you to tell him I said hello! (-the former Ms Sanchez :)