Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rio Cruz

Here's the baby. A long time comin', but well worth the wait! With four years between Rio and Maybel, I had forgotten what babies were all about. I have absolutely loved every moment of this kids life. He is so silly, a little chatterbox, and naked 90% of the day. Lately he has been really into being different animals and thanks to Diego, it is usually something weird, like a puma. He is two-and-a-half and I wish he would never grow up! He is the only one home with me during the day and he is my little buddy. Every time we drive past Target he yells, "OH, TARGET! I love Target." He helps me with my work, "puttin' da blings in da box" and then bosses me around the rest of the day. He has got the typical I'm-the-baby attitude and pretty much runs the show at our house. I can tell already that he is going to be one wicked "snowberder".

7 comments:

Alisa said...

Welcome to the blogging world. The blog looks great. I'm glad you started with a little bit about your kids. What a great family. I can't believe Jonasty is 10. I really can't believe Mabel is 6. Holy crap. And Finn such a big kid. We've got a similar situation going on with Tru. Anyway, I look forward to checking back in.

Cyndi said...

HOrray! im so excited! I have some good "flashback friday" pictures of you...so beware!

The DeGraffs said...

Its about freakin time...come to dinner on sunday and I will help you put music on it. And that "frog" was a tadpole and looked just like a gummy worm. Give me a break. Dog hater.

kate moss said...

Yeah, I'm glad you started a blog, it is so addicting. I just started in January and now I spend all of my free time looking at blogs. Good stuff!

Aubrey said...

Oh, I miss you guys.

Cyndi said...

Hey, I changed mine, now it's your turn! so I dont have to look at the same pictures anymore! geeez!

Hayley Holliman said...

Hey Summer - Your kids are so freakin cute! And sounds like they are also very talented. Loved finding your blog.
Hayley Holliman
(aka Hayley Jacobson)