Monday, May 5, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!


Blog's are for bragging, right?! I am so freakin' excited,
baby BLiNG won an award for
Best of State Production & Manufacturing of Apparel.
I really can't express how awesome it feels to be recognized for the hard work you have put into something. My mom and I have invested so much blood, sweat and tears (literally!) into this business. It's been so awesome to see it grow not only in sales numbers and store locations but also in the number of adorable babies that we see wearing our bows. So, thanks to all of you who have bought our bows and support us. And a big shout out to
baby BLiNG Bowmakers, thank you, thank you, thank you!
That ended up a lot like an acceptance speech, but since I won't be able to go the the awards banquet I guess I am entitled.

5 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

wahoo!!! next stop, oprah!! sooooooooo freaking proud of you, love the product, love the name, love you! hurray!

Alisa said...

Congratulations Summer! This is awesome.

Cyndi said...

horray! Yeah Me!:)

AlliLovesLax said...

WAY TO GO SUMMER!!! I love you!
Alli

Anonymous said...

Summer, I can't tell you how excited I am for you and my favorite Aunt Debbie for all of your hard work! You two are so amazing and I love to see how much you have been able to do with your adorable Baby Bling! Way to go and keep up the good work!

-Hailey