Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"I am Babel Too!"


Today, while I was doing Maybel's hair for school, Rio came in and said, "Do mine too!" What am I going to say to my baby, "No?". Of course not. So we did pigtails and an hour later he still has them in. He likes to look at himself in the mirror and laugh. He insists that we call him Babel, which is what he calls Maybel.

You can see that Maybel is very excited to finally have a sister. She keeps asking me if we can do his hair like hers everyday. We'll have to see what Glen says about that.

And I know that the picture
quality sucks, but "someone"
ruined my camera and I don't know how to fix the settings on this one. Just had to make a disclaimer because crappy pictures drive me nuts!

6 comments:

AlliLovesLax said...

What's next? Polish? It's ok, Spencer and Harry both liked getting in touch with their inner fashionista! --Brenda

Cyndi said...

Look Out! That is so cute! I have a picture of milo with pigtails when he had his hair long, so cute!........Ok, Jason Castro....LOVE HIM! Russ thinks Im so lame, but I cant get enough of him! I like that he is akward and weird?!

Amanda said...

Jackson's toe nail polish just wore off and he said "Mom I need my sparkles back, they are gone" Brad would die if he knew what I did. We are just getting them in touch with their feminine side.

bulkleybunch said...

he makes a pretty cute girl!! hee hee. good thing there's so much testosterone running around in the orphanage to do permanent damage. :)

Hayley Holliman said...

Hey I'm so glad that you are blogging again. I check-up on you all the time (but for so long there was nothing there). So welcome back. CONGRATS on your surgery I say GO GIRL (I thought your blog on the whole thing was hilarious. I was peeing my pants and couldn't stop laughing.) The whole kid thing at the end was right on. Anyways I hope you don't mind, but I'll be checking-up on you again.
O - and by the way, my little boy with long hair (Steel) we put his hair in a ponytail instead of putting him in time-out. All I have to say is "Do you want me to put your hair in a ponytail?" And he will stop doing whatever he's doing.

The Millers said...

ok this is my third attempt at leaving a message.. so, i guess i cant stalk blogs anymore without getting caught.. I dont know how you might know marsh, but for some reason he seems to know who you are. He went to af.. By the way i love the pic of your surgery.. as if you need to be even more cute. was it painful? By the way, I think its amazing that your baby bling has gone so far.. I love them, and they are so cute in Karmens curly q hair.. what a accomplishment. cudos.. nik