Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Evenin' at SoJo Sk8 Park

That's South Jordan Skate Park for those of you who are not as down as me.
This is my favorite time of year. The weather was perfect. The park was not too crowded, though it could use some benches for spectators. Maybe I should write a "Mom's Review" for all of the local parks since I've almost hit them all!


Jonas getting some air on one of the transition corners. I think I just made that up. It sounded good though, right? After every run he would come and look at the picture I got and then say, "Ugh, that wasn't high enough". I don't think he realizes how a picture taken from a bad angle never does it justice.





{Here is where all the pictures of Glen were that he made me take out.
He doesn't suppport my blogging addiction. }

Adjust the what?



This one whined the whole time unless a camera was pointed at her.



Kids, this is why you don't inhale! Rio sucked in, instead of blew out, a dandelion. He got a mouth full of seeds. Not too good, I suspect.



See how down I am.















13 comments:

Cyndi said...

tell Glen to grow-up! welcome to the future! I love how you can see jonas' shadow in the background...very cool.

Sarah said...

yes summer you are VERY down! Looks like a fun day at the skate park...I am sure you have ran into my brother and didn't even know it...he's on a bike not a board though:) He makes his way from park to park throughout the state. Love the picture of Rio, so funny!

lindseyj said...

So cute. Kelly wasn't too pleased either when I posted pictures of him. And I love the self portrait. You're super hot. Did you add that to your profile on MySpace?

Amanda said...

Without my blog, my kids grandparents would never see them. Seriously, we don't fly to UT very often. You don't look like you have aged a day since high school. love it!

dude said...

Tell Glen to get a job. SOJO is sick. Maybe because it's the only bowl I can ride. By the way gle.sarah, no bikes at SOJO allowed. Skaters rule.

BrendaSue said...

Summer, you're the coolest! (is it still cool to say cool?) Obviously, I'm not down with it. I probably even said that wrong!! Oh well, love the pics!!! Tell Glen he needs to get his mug on here!

bulkleybunch said...

wicked cool, sick and dope girl!!!! i love your kids, so freaking cute. (you're not too bad yourself) tell glen "choke" and "root" and get over it and be in a %&*%*& picture.

Aubrey said...

Oh man...you are SO down. I wish I was as down as you are. I love the pics, keep em' coming. Miss you guys.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Wow it looks like Jonas is really good! Hey I had a question? I am directing a dance competition at Timpview High School on December 5th and 6th and I wondered if you ever do booths of your baby bling at events?

lindseyj said...

I guess I'll just leave another comment on this post since there's no new ones to comment on. Seriously, you probably have the most eventful life of anyone I know and your kids are amazing. You should be posting atleast every day. Maybe like twice a day. Oh, wait. You have a life?! My bad.

TheTalley said...

Summer you have a WAY cute family and VERY sweet looking kids. I can't believe how grown up you are! You should email me. You can find my contact info on my website where you found my blog. I would love to chat a bit and find out where you're living and just see how life is going in general. Thanks for contacting me. I hope to hear from you soon!!

amy said...

Summer, it was good to see you and Glen the other day! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. They grow up so fast! I lost your email address, so I haven't been able to send you an invite to my blog. Send me your email address to ryleemadison@hotmail.com.

BrendaSue said...

10 + 2 more . . . . .