Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4-Tag

Here is the tag: You post the 4th picture from the 4th photo folder. It's doesn't really get more random than this!

This from Finn's preschool graduation. They did a little play where they all dressed up as Nursery Rhyme characters. They were assigned a character and the parents had to make the costume. Yes, I did make the hat myself. Yes, we still have it if anyone is interested in being the Muffin Man for Halloween.

We all thought this character was fitting for Finn because {aside from his affinity for any type of pastry} we used to sing, "Do you know the Chubby Man?" to the tune of "Do you know the Muffin Man" {duh!} to him when he was little.

Wow! that ended up being a really long sentence and I am not even sure if it was "proper". Okay, now I am sure that I am rambling. Sorry, I was trying to make this seem like a great post since I am too lazy to do anything else. I'll stop now. Anyone else who is looking for something quick to post so they don't look like a slacking blogger I TAG YOU!

5 comments:

The Millers said...

I love his cute little outfit. I just got done blogging some pics. since i have been a slacker im going to post the 4th and 4th. you know what i mean. nik

bulkleybunch said...

okay, so it worked this time. i swear it was broken yesterday!! i love the little muffin man too bad we get denied every time we try to visit. :) :) :) should we plan a play date? love love love you!

Baby Bling said...

Here is my comment to myself. Just checking to see if something is wrong since no one is commenting!

lindseyj said...

Ha! That is awesome. He looks super excited in this picture ;) Call me this week. Pretty please!

bulkleybunch said...

hi there! just checking in. no posts? c'mon get on it! i want to see their halloween costumes. love ya!