Sunday, November 2, 2008

All Hallows Eve

Thanks to everyone for waiting so patiently for my Halloween pictures. I am sure you all were sitting by your computers.

I am trying to be quick with this business so here are the pictures, sorry no captions. If you can't figure it out give me a call!






This was Rio's first real Halloween and he thought it was awesome. He has a major sweet tooth and thought the free candy (everywhere we went grocery store, kids school, etc.) was like manna from the heavens! Late tonight he came upstairs asking for eggs, I was tired, but made them because I figured he needed something healthy in his system. So I set them down in front of him and he said, "Oh, I wish these had frosting on them."
I hope all of you had a great Halloween and are surviving your kids-on-candy and the well intentioned desire to "dispose of" {a.k.a. eat} of all of their good loot!

10 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

i just commented and i don't know what happened. now i'm fresh out of wit. your kids are awesome. rio is hilarious, love ya!

Sarah said...

I love that kid, he says the coolest things! Sounds like it was festive night for ya'll, mabel makes a very savvy pirate!

Aubrey said...

The costumes look awesome! I bet you had a blast. Yes, I am happy to see you finally updated your blog. I'm in the middle of Breaking Dawn FYI and basketball starts next week. Tell Glen to get excited...we miss you guys.

Amanda said...

I love that your only daughter is dressed like a man. What ever happened to princesses?

lindseyj said...

Awesome. Did I even take any pictures that night? What a horrible mother I am. I'm off to find my camera and see what's on there... Your kids look great!

BrendaSue said...

Cool costumes! We had a vampire, a hobo, Wednesday Addams and a black knight. Then, of course a witch (not much of a change :)) and chainsaw Jason!

Bockholt said...

Your kids have the best costumes!

Sarah said...

in reply to your comment...

we usually hit Sundance, Jade likes Snowbird and we have been to Snow basin, but I bet she would go anywhere! She would love to hang out with Maybel on the mountain, Let's do it!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Your kids look great!! I love that Rio wanted frosting on his eggs!! Too cute!!

BrendaSue said...

from Jordan, "Wicked Cool! You guys look great!"