Thursday, July 3, 2008

CHOP! CHOP!

Here is the big news at our house...a haircut. Exciting, I know. Maybel now has shorter hair than 2 of her brothers. I think it is so freakin' cute! I keep going to find her just so I can look at her hair. On the way home she asked if I thought it was short enough to do a mohawk...uh, no.
Most of us know that when you are doing a major haircut it can be scary if you don't find the right hairdresser. I called one person and she admitted that A-lines were not her strong point and I REALLY appreciated her honesty. So I ended up taking Maybel to Chelsea at the Azalea Salon in P.G. She did an AWESOME job! She really took her time to make sure it was perfect. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to make a drastic change in their hair.

6 comments:

Alisa said...

That's a really nice look for Maybel but a mohawk would be awesome too!

bulkleybunch said...

cuteness!! love it!

AlliLovesLax said...

Mayble you look so cute i love your hair

TamiRichins said...

Summer I found your blog from Lindseys' hope you don't mind. I always feel kind of like I am spying. Maybel looks so cute short. It's crazy how much your kids have grown in the year since we moved. Love your bows, I just need a girl so I can buy one.
Tami R (we used to live in T1)

lindseyj said...

Oh my gosh her hair is so cute! She looks 5 years older atleast. She is a freaking doll.

The Johnson's said...

I love it, she looks so cute and I am jealous of the straight hair.